skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
My Fit Journey
FREE Membership
Challenge Groups
Healthy Recipes
Friday, September 4, 2015
21 Reasons Not To Cheat On the 21-Day Fix
My August fitness group is now on Day 19 of the 21-Day Fix!! What?!? Yes! It has already been 19 days!
I am so proud of them! So to encourage them I created this today, "21 reasons not to cheat on the 21-Day Fix".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
My name is Marisa. I have a passion for faith, family, fitness, and food.
Popular Posts
T-25 {QuickStart}
T-25 {QuickStart} This is the 5 day jump start diet that comes with the T-25 workout program! This plan is meant to motivate you and help yo...
Clean Eating Crockpot Chili
Clean Eating Crockpot Chili Ingredients 1 lb. lean ground turkey or beef 1 chopped white onion 1 chopped red pepper 1 c...
21 Reasons Not To Cheat On the 21-Day Fix
My August fitness group is now on Day 19 of the 21-Day Fix!! What?!? Yes! It has already been 19 days! I am so proud of them! So to ...
Shakeology Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte
Shakeology Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte It's that time of year for pumpkin everything!! I'm a fan of Starbucks chai tea latte and p...
Shakeology Fudgesicles
This weekend I had a bit of a sweet tooth and I wanted a healthier alternative. It was also pretty hot outside so I thought a cool treat wo...
You're only one workout away from a good mood...
So... you don't WANT to WORKOUT today? . Remind yourself: . ➡️ How SATISFIED you feel after after a hard, sweaty workout. . ➡️ WHY you ...
Turbofire {QuickStart}
This is the 5 day jump start diet that comes with the Turbofire workout program! This plan is meant to motivate you and help you shed some w...
About Me
Hello! My name is Marisa Isabel. I am a licensed Zumba/Zumba Kids fitness instructor (2012), CIZE instructor (2015), and an onl...
21 Days = a BALANCED, HAPPY, and HEALTHY YOU!
WHY 21 DAYS? It is designed to give you a nutrition guide with portion controlled containers, a workout program, plus the suppo...
These are a few of my {{favorite things}}.
These are a few of my {{favorite things}} FITNESS Posture Pump - I wouldn't say that it is only for fitness but it has helped me tremen...
Blog Archive
2016
(12)
August
(1)
July
(5)
June
(2)
May
(1)
April
(2)
February
(1)
2015
(17)
November
(1)
October
(1)
September
(5)
Shakeology Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte
Easy Berry Crumble.
The Serenity Project.
You're only one workout away from a good mood...
21 Reasons Not To Cheat On the 21-Day Fix
February
(4)
January
(6)
2014
(1)
February
(1)
2013
(2)
April
(2)
2012
(4)
July
(1)
May
(2)
April
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment