Sunday, July 10, 2016

Shakeology Fudgesicles

This weekend I had a bit of a sweet tooth and I wanted a healthier alternative.  It was also pretty hot outside so I thought a cool treat would be nice. I wanted popsicles but couldn't find molds, so I used some small cups and sticks.  My secret ingredient, Shakeology!  The small cups were perfect for this sweet treat! 


Shakeo
Fudgesicles

{INGREDIENTS}

• 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology 
• 1 banana
• 1 tbsp. of honey
• 1 heaping spoonful of peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil 
• 1 1/2 c. of almond or coconut milk 






{INSTRUCTIONS}

1). Place all the wet ingredients in a blender and the scoop of Shakeology last.


2).  Blend until smooth.

3).  Pour into small cups and place a stick in the middle.  



4).  Place in the freezer for a few hours or overnight to harden.

5). The result = a delicious and healthy sweet treat! Guilt free! 

P.S. It is also kid friendly and I've eaten half my batch already! 



No comments:

Post a Comment