Friday, July 15, 2016

21-Day Fix Meal Plan :: I DON'T count calories. I count {COLORS}.

I DON'T count calories. πŸ’πŸ»
.
I count {COLORS}. πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œ❤️πŸ”Ά


{Clean eating} :: Perfect {portions}. ☺️
.
It can really be that {simple}. πŸ‘πŸ» 
.
There really is no need to overcomplicate it or put too much pressure on yourself.
.
I personally was never a fan of WW points counting system, I've seen so many people struggle with it.  It does not teach a clean eating but rather a way to still fit processed food and junk into your lifestyle, in fact they sell branded processed snacks. πŸ™„
.
Calories counting, pffff!!  Who has time for that. Again, I've seen so many people struggle with it because it becomes an obsessive mentality.  When the quality of the food itself should matter more than the calories. It doesn't matter how many calories it is if the food isn't good for your body. 😁
.
Weighing food on scale.  Now I don't have a problem with this.  Many body builders and fitness professionals do it. It is a way of measuring out your portions.  I just really don't have time to weigh every meal and snack. 😐
.
Enter 21-Day Fix meal plan. Wow!  Now this fit my lifestyle like a glove and is flexible enough to apply with other exercise programs.  It is easy.  I can track my meals on the go and prepping isn't a nightmare.  It was simple!  I fell in love with it!  πŸ˜Š
.
In fact, my weight has fluctuated quite a bit not being able to exercise the past few months... Aside from movement at physical therapy. I went to the cardiologist office and the scale said I had gained about 8 lbs. from less movement and perhaps indulging more than I should when I felt down.  πŸ™ˆ So I again started tracking my meals and portions with the 21DFX about 2 1/2 weeks ago. 
.
The extra weight has come off of my stomach where it was centered, no more bloat. 😦 I've started to feel better by focusing on the right portions and the foods I'm feeding my body.  πŸŽπŸŠπŸšπŸ—πŸ˜š
.
Your FOOD can either be {medicine} or a slow form of {poison} you GET to choose. πŸ€“πŸ€’πŸ‘‡πŸΌ
If you'd like to learn more I'm starting my next {21-Day Fix MEAL PLAN} virtual accountability group on August 31st. 
.
But this time {YOU can CHOOSE THE WORKOUT program} you'd like to go along with it!  πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸ»And let me tell you Beachbody has a plethora of amazing workout programs, there is a bound to be a {SOULMATE WORKOUT} for you! πŸ˜€
.
If you'd like info post "YES" below, Facebook message, or email me at marisaisabelfit@gmail.com. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

No comments:

Post a Comment