Tuesday, January 13, 2015

About Me





Hello! My name is Marisa Isabel. I am a licensed Zumba/Zumba Kids fitness instructor (2012), CIZE instructor (2015), and an online health fitness coach. 

I have a passion for faith, fitness, and health. I love sharing that passion with others helping them get fit, and healthy. Resulting in a confident and happy person! 

Please contact me if you have are interested in booking events, parties, birthdays, camps, conferences, and classes.




   

MY STORY...


Do you ever look at old pictures of yourself and think... what the heck?! I can't even believe that was me!!  Oh my goodness!! 
.
I was recently looking at pictures of myself from summer of 2012 and was pretty surprised.  I had just become a Zumba instructor and thought I was fairly healthy.  But boy did I have a lot to learn! 
.
Fast forward to summer of 2014 when my good friend Jessica heard me talking about how excited I was about PiYo coming out and wanting to help my parents achieve a healthier lifestyle.  
.
Jessica thought I would be a perfect coach and I was hesitant.  So she suggested I join a challenge group to see what it's all about. I loved it!  I also saw the potential to help my parents, friends, and family members! Which was my main motivation!
.
I started with PiYo and Insanity Max:30. Ya'll Insanity is no joke!  But I loved the challenge!  
.
I then became a coach and started a challenge group with the 21-Day Fix and 21-Day Fix Extreme with my parents, my aunt, and some friends. Everyone's results were amazing!! I was so proud of them all and still am!!  My Dad was one of the first big success stories in my 21-Day Fix challenge group losing 30 lbs. and there have been more since then! 
The love and encouragement my coach family provides for me is overwhelming!  Our team is always lifting each other up and we're all in this together to make a difference in the lives of others! 
.
I have learned so much about nutrition, exercise, and personal development that has sparked my own educational journey!  It hasn't stopped there, I have continued the journey to learn more, so that I can help more people!  
.
I also became a licensed Cize instructor this summer and PiYo will be next! Woohoo! You could say I'm a lover of Beachbody programs!  Because I have witnessed results and experienced what they have done for myself and others! 
.
It is pretty evident by looking at my pictures, the glow in my skin is different, my hair looks healthier, and there is even a difference in my weight. I finally learned how to provide for my body the nutrients and training that it needs to remain strong! 
.
It has been a journey.  I am so not perfect, I still have days where I don't feel like working out or I want to eat brownies and pizza. But I realize those things should be taken in moderation and balance is key.  I didn't have to make a change but I wanted to, to set a good example, to help other people, and for my own health.  Because even though a person may look healthy on the outside they may not necessarily be on the inside.
.
I am committed to helping others achieve health and fitness goals!  Whatever that goal may be - weight loss, muscle building, learning how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, etc... If you are have any questions or are interested in learning more about my next challenge group or coaching, I'd love to help you!!  .
.
Feel free to comment below, message, or reach out to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment