Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Shakeology Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte

Shakeology Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte 



It's that time of year for pumpkin everything!! I'm a fan of Starbucks chai tea latte and pumpkin spice latte. So I decided I to make a healthier version with my vanilla Shakeology and it came out delicious! 



Ingredients:

1/2 c. of ice 
1 Tazo Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bag
1 banana (I prefer frozen - your preference)
1 scoop of vanilla Shakeology 
1 tbsp. of powdered peanut butter.



1. I made my tea in my Keurig (without a K-cup inside).  I chose the 16 oz. option. You can make it however you'd like... microwave, boil water, etc...

2. Let tea steep for 5 minutes. Cover tea and place in your refrigerator to completely cool for a few hours. (**Can also do this overnight).

** AFTER tea has cooled

3. Place in the blender cup:  ice, banana, tea, powdered peanut butter, and Shakeology.

4.  Blend until smooth and ENJOY your fall treat!!

**I prefer my Shakeology with a milkshake consistency, which is why I prefer my banana frozen.  However, you can make yours with whatever thickness you desire by adding more ice or freezing your banana.

Hope you like it!  If you have any questions or an interest in Shakeology please feel free to reach out to me! I'd be happy to help!  Happy Fall!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment